Profiles are an amazing tool to help you and your team. There are many profiling tools out there. Two of the best are E-DISC and Meta Dynamics Profile tool (MDPT). E-Disc profiles your behaviour and MDPT profiles your thinking. Both of these profiles will enable you to see your strengths and areas to work on. As they are a “snapshot” of where you are, they can be used to see how you are developing. They can be use individually and in a team environment enabling the team to see their strengths and areas needed to be worked on. The recommended minimum time between profile reports is 6 months.
EDISC and FinXS
Taking psychometric profiling to a new level FinXS online psychometric self-assessment is comprised of 24 questions (with 2 sub-questions each). Sounds simple, but it provides remarkably accurate and useful insights into human behaviour.
Based on the world-renowned and validated Extended DISC Behavioural Style model, the Ipsative test is shown to identify both a person’s ‘natural’ AND ‘learned’ behavioural style – something many profiling tools fail to do.
Complete a 10 minute questionnaire online (available in over 60 languages) and the resulting report is available to view or print within minutes.
Reports can identify 160 different behavioural styles and draw on a descriptive text bank of over 2 million unique pages.
When to Use Behavioural Analysis:
- Help identify, recruit and retain the most suitable candidates
- Improve and enhance professional and personal communication
- Develop self-awareness and improve overall performance
- Elicit consultative connections between data and the goals/objectives of clients
- Understand how to get the most out of your workforce
- Pinpoint motivators and de-motivators
- Increase sales by identifying how each style sells and the styles of their customers
- Grow healthy teams by understanding each others’ styles
- Understanding how individuals work together as a team
- FinxS Team Behavioural Analysis combines individual Behavioural Analysis into one targeted report.
- Gain new insights into the dynamics between members with concrete data and discuss challenging topics relating directly to job performance and team development.
- Gain insight into what people might be avoiding and where they might by experiencing the greatest areas of stress.
- Find key strengths and motivators.
Many clients use team analyses to improve communication and make informed, positive moves towards resolving underlying conflict. They also find team analysis an essential tool in assessing how effectively communication is flowing to and from the management level.
- Our targeted Team Behavioural Analysis report combines data from individual Behavioural Analysis reports and gives new, informative graphics that help you decipher the dynamics of your team.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of an existing team
- Look at how communication and performance may be improved between team members
- Find gaps in team roles so you can target your recruitment search
- Understand where individual’s might benefit from training or coaching
- Find potential team leaders
What is in a Team Report?
- Clear, easy-to-use graphic for helping understanding complex issues
- Descriptive text, profile graphs and a team mapped on the Extended DISC Diamond.
- Each individual’s ‘natural’ and ‘adjusted’ behavioural styles shown in Profile I and II
- A designated team role for each individual e.g. Participator, Developer
- Worksheet open questions and areas for reflection and goal setting.
- Compares team member’s behavioural style relating to a range of management, people and administrative competencies.
Meta Dynamics Profile Tool (MDPT)
Meta Dynamics is the structure of our thinking and behaviour, using 4 dimensions – How we Experience, Organise, Act & Interact with our world.
The Meta Dynamics profile tool is a 16-dimensional questionnaire that assesses an individual’s preferences and describes their specific thinking style. While most tools look at personality styles, none describe the complex nature of a thought pattern.
Knowing your thought patterns will give you an exclusive window into your potential by identifying and improving your strengths…
By knowing why you do what you do, you can be helped to achieve previously unreachable goals, easily disintegrate negative thought patterns and behaviours, connect to your deepest purpose, and evolve into the person you long to be.
The Meta Dynamics profile tool will offer you a new, highly attuned tool to achieve evolutionary results.